Community Choice Guide
Pathways of Washington, a subsidiary of Pathways Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. Our more than 5,000 employees provide the highest-quality home- and community-based social services and non-emergency transportation services in 17 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. We proudly serve more than 60,000 unique clients. We specialize in providing direct services and case management to children, adolescents and adults with behavioral and medical health needs, as well as those supervised by government subsidized programs, in their homes or through community-based resources. Pathways offers a full spectrum of social service and behavioral health solutions, including Youth & Family Services, Adult Services, and Prevention Services. Within each area, clients have access to a broad range of social and behavioral services to meet their needs.
Community Choice Guide
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Community Choice Guide?
Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Community Choice Guide to join our team in Washington.
About your Role:
A Community Support Associate functions within the scope of practice as established by Washington State Department of Health and Department of Social and Health Services to provide individualized transition planning services to clients in need of transitioning from an institutional setting to a less restrictive level of care setting. Qualifying individuals include adults on Roads to Community Living or Washington Roads. Part time 20 hours per week with the potential of full-time employment if desired.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related field
- Two years’ experience in the coordination or provision of independent living services (ILS)
- Or four years’ experience with a disability either personally or with a family member, including navigation of potential housing resources
- Be able to pass state and federal background checks
- Have reliable vehicle with active car insurance
- Ability to perform basic word processing tasks and utilizes proprietary software, including experience in excel, for the completion of tasks or has the ability to learn these skills.
Perks for working at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytoworkPathways of Washington is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways of Washington has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-washington-llc.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways of Washington @ https://www.pathwaysofwashington.com/
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.