Behavior Technician - Needham
Do you have a passion for working with kids? Are you interested in a career in the fast growing field of Applied Behavior Analysis?
We are an intensive ABA therapy center for children with autism and other intellectual disabilities and are dedicated to providing the highest quality services for children and families. We offer home-based and clinic-based ABA programs throughout Indiana and Massachusetts, utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals interested in joining our team as Behavior Technicians located in Indiana and Massachusetts.
In this position, individuals will receive extensive training in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis and be responsible for providing 1:1 therapy to children with autism and other intellectual disabilities. Therapy is directed to increase language and communication skills, social skills, appropriate play skills, cooperation skills, and daily living skills. All programs will be directed by a BCBA and ongoing training will be provided. We also provide career advancement opportunities.
No phone calls please
· Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree preferably in a related field
· BCBA/ BCaBA (or enrolled in classes) a plus
· Relevant previous experience a plus
· Must enjoy working with children, have great communication skills, be well organized, flexible, patient, and dependable.
· Lift, transport and chase clients as needed (at least 30 pounds as needed)