Graduate Assistant, Research & Analytics
This person will assist Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology (OTLT) Research & Analytics (R&A) staff in conducting routine analysis on program process and outcome data. This person will participate in the research design and program evaluation to help answer specific research and assessment questions, collect data, conduct analyses (mostly qualitative data), and report results to stakeholders.
· Must have experience managing qualitative datasets and summarizing results.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
· Must be reliable and able to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting.
· Experience creating and distributing surveys with Qualtrics software.
· Desired to have experience developing program evaluation.
· Desired to have experience managing quantitative datasets and summarizing results.
· Desired to have experience with statistical tools (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS).
Must be a currently enrolled graduate student at the University of Iowa in good standing. Criminal background check will be required for finalist.
This is a fiscal year GA appointment, see https://grad.uiowa.edu/graduate-student-employment-agreement for more information. Funding for this position is only guaranteed through December 2024.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.