Digital Marketing and Data Analysis Internship
What's This All About?
Perfect Search offers a Digital Marketing Internship that provides interns with experience in a client-facing digital marketing agency.
This internship includes responsibilities like learning pay-per-click advertising/search engine marketing (PPC/SEM) and social media advertising, as well as search engine optimization.
At Perfect Search, we love our interns! In fact, many of our current employees began here as interns. This position is a great stepping stone for professional growth.
Location of Internship: Remote
Duration of internship: Flexible, 3 months preferred (timing TBD based on availability, likely September-November)
Availability: Flexible, min 3 days preferred
What You'll Learn
- Best practices within PPC/SEM, SEO, and social media advertising
- Work within tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, and more
- Manage cross-channel digital marketing campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, and more
- Complete tasks crucial for successful digital marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to) conducting keyword research, metadata implementation, account keyword builds, client reports, and optimizations within PPC accounts
- Advanced data analysis
- Communication skills, improved through mock calls, contribution in internal meetings, and potential participation in client meetings
- Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere
What You Need
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong desire to work in digital marketing
- Working toward or completion of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or related field preferred but not required!