Social Media Marketing Intern
About Newmedical Technology:
Newmedical Technology, Inc. is a global medical products company focused on development, manufacturing, and distribution of patented therapies for advanced wound care, scar management, skin care, and surgical solutions. We understand both the physical and psychological impact of wounds and the scars they create. We are dedicated to supplying medical professionals with new solutions and on improving the quality of life for patients.
The Social Media Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting in a range of marketing initiatives. Their duties include providing input to social media outlets to increase brand visibility, tracking analytics for social media campaigns, creating social media posting schedules and writing captions for social media posts. They will regularly review competitors in the industry as well as specific news and articles of relevance to share. Social Media Interns support the marketing staff to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Prepare ad hoc analysis of social media/ marketing impact for use by management
- Review and summarize competitor and industry news for relevant content
Skills and Experience:
- Working toward/completed an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Interest in writing, social media, and social trends
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking, organized, efficient and creative work ethic
This position is a paid internship which can extend into Fall, 2022. Flexible hours, 20- 24 hours per week, with a competitive hourly rate located in Northbrook, Illinois.