Avionos is the digital services and solutions firm that delivers innovative connected customer experiences. Pioneering some of the leading cloud technologies in content, commerce and CRM, Avionos delivers business outcomes and digital experiences for global clients using a Rapid Innovation approach. By rethinking the customer experience, Avionos has helped brands like Brunswick, US Cellular, Sysco Foods, and FleetPride make a positive impact on brand and revenue growth.
As a Business Analyst at Avionos, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and defining business and user needs: identifying options for improving business systems and processes and bridging the needs of the business and IT through the analysis and communication of requirements.
- Facilitate client meetings and coordinate functional discovery with external and internal stakeholders.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Translate business requirements into use cases, activity diagrams, and functional specifications.
- Resolve business problems with both technical and non-technical solutions.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points in best practices.
- Work closely with clients to understand, oversee, and guide the project to address long/short term needs.
- Collaborate with developers to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance.
- Ensure requirements have been properly documented to be handed off to the technical team.
- Conduct training, as necessary, on platform and project customizations with clients.
- Strong presenter to C-Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in business consulting and client services.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities on simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in a globally distributed model preferred.
20% travel flexibility – more or less depending on the project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime as client commitment requires.
Desired, but not required
Knowledge or experience using other Salesforce solutions, such as:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Service Cloud.
- SAP Integrations.
- E-learning Integrations.
- Financial Services Integrations.
- Project Management.
Why Work for Avionos
The people at Avionos love what we do. We are proud to deliver best-in-class e-commerce and integrated marketing capabilities for our clients. Their success means we’re successful and we take that to heart.
We’re founded and led by an executive team of experts in our field who value and enjoy teaching our employees how to see around corners, strategically guide our clients, and how to drive real business results. We collaborate and challenge each other to be the best we can be.
We’re one of Crain’s Chicago’s Best Places to work 2018 - 2021, Best Company Culture by Comparably, and a certified Great Place to Work. We have continuous training, mentorship, and great benefits. With each year, we continue to beat our goals. This year will be no different. Join us for this exciting ride!