Customer Success Intern
At Stanson Health (a Premier Inc subsidiary), we are passionate about building products that measurably improve patient care quality, safety, and affordability. Our products positively impact millions of patients by giving providers real-time treatment recommendations or automating time-consuming administrative tasks such as prior authorization. Foundational to all our products is a proprietary AI engine that processes patient information in real-time, leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning at scale.
The focus of a Customer Success Intern is to work in partnership with Stanson Customer Success Directors (CSDs) to ensure all customers are achieving the full value of the Stanson product suite. The CS intern will assist in daily value-adding initiatives to drive Stanson product adoption, develop, streamline, and implement best practices, and provide comprehensive support to the CSD and Sales team that maximizes value to Stanson customers. The Stanson Customer Success Intern will also have exposure to the broader Stanson Commercial Operations and Product teams, including assisting with some Sales team initiatives to support internal resources with various customer operations tasks.
- Support the Stanson CSD team in various client-driven initiatives, including client meeting prep, meeting notes & action items, project tasks, troubleshooting issues, and operational follow-ups.
- Assist in analyzing data trends, patterns, and other key data metrics to present insightful use cases and recommendations to customers.
- Collaboration with cross-functional team members on the Implementation, Physician Executive, Product, and Sales teams to assist in various business operations tasks.
- Learn Stanson’s product suite and engage with product management teams as needed for specific projects.
- Utilize business professional writing & communication skills to lead internal projects in an efficient & effective manner.
- Assist with internal documentation and client presentation prep, and data reporting needs.
What we're looking for:
Years of Applicable Experience - 0 or more years
Skills & Experience:
Communication, Data Analysis, Problem Solving
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
In order to comply with applicable legal obligations, Premier requires employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. We will consider requests for disability or religious accommodations during the recruiting process as needed. Premier will also observe state laws related to vaccination, as applicable.
Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Management or Marketing
Skills & Experience
- Written & verbal communication proficiency
- Project Management
- Data Analytical skills
A rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Management or Marketing
Relevant Experience to include
- Healthcare experience
- Data Visualization experience (ie Tableau)
- Customer Service experience