School Sales Associate
Our goal is to help students of all abilities and family-income levels achieve test scores that reflect their true potential and ability. A leading innovator in education for over thirty years, Cambridge is the nation’s premiere provider of school-based test preparation and supplemental curriculum services. By partnering with schools, we build skills, raise test scores, enhance curriculum, and support instruction.
We are currently seeking a School Sales Associate. The ideal candidate will be positive, outgoing, and enjoy interpersonal interaction. Candidate must be highly intuitive, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to think creatively and arrive at concrete solutions. Candidates must also possess self-confidence, imagination, and individual initiative. This role can be fulfilled as a full-time, part-time, or internship position.
* Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers, following leads with meaningful dialogue, analyzing customer needs and problems, and crafting solutions.
* Coordinate School Relations and Marketing Efforts
* Attend local, regional, and national trade shows, conferences, and other events to publicize and promote products and services.
* Prepare effective written communications including e-mail and letters.
* Regularly update a growing and comprehensive database of schools and customers.
* Arrange meetings between sales representatives and customers (both current and new).
* Assist department heads as needed with administrative tasks such as confirming participant attendance and information, and recording results.
* Maintain clear and detailed activity records in the company database and create reports for management on a regular basis using various tools such as Excel spreadsheets.
* Provide genuine customer service to existing accounts as needed
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Customer service or sales experience is preferred
* Background in education or standardized testing is a plus
* Base salary commensurate with experience
* Full-time benefits include: department-based incentives and health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays, and flexible time off