Business Management Service Analyst Intern
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
As Business Management Service Analyst Intern, you will be working alongside a very experienced and professional team. Your role with this team will be to support them with day-to-day tasks, along with any ongoing long-term projects. Background education within financial analysis and accounting will allow you to quickly become a contributing member of the team. Active listening and learning agility will be important to ensure that the intern has a successful internship period. This internship will have the selected individual working both remotely and in-person, allowing development of digital and in-person communication techniques.
- Perform analysis of dealer financial submissions
- Map external accounts to internal chart of accounts
- Perform financial submission error analysis and remediation
- Complete ad hoc reporting requests for financial or statistical metrics
- Prepare presentation materials on an as-needed basis
- Active participation in departmental update meetings
- Test enhancements to Business Management system
- Support ongoing projects within the department
This position will pay between $19-$31.50/hour.
- Actively pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or other related degree area.
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Summer Intern/College Co-op:
We're excited that you’re considering a Summer Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Subsidized housing (for qualified internships/co-ops only)
- Real-world, hands-on experience
Learn more on Instagram @ CNHIndustrial_CareersNA