Ryder's Paid Internship (Fleet Management & Operations)
Work with America’s Leader in Fleet Management and Operations. At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE- INTEGRITY- FAMILY. Let's not forget, we’ve been around for almost a century and we’re not going anywhere. That's what makes Ryder, Ever Better ®.
You thought that was it? Take a look at a few of these: Ryder is most recently been named One of Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Newsweek, America's Best Large Employers by Forbes, World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine, Overdrive Award by General Motors, Reader's Choice Excellence Awards by Inbound Logistics, Top Women to Watch in Transportation & Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation by Women in Trucking. What about our green initiative…? We have the largest EV footprint in the U.S. In addition to that, Verizon has recognized Ryder as their Supplier Environmental Excellence Award.
As a member of our College Internship Program, you’ll be part of a dynamic team (including passionate mentors) & a fast-paced business-to-business work environment. You will have exposure and interaction with cutting-edge technology & many levels of our Sales, Management & Operational organization from entry-level peers to Director/VP Level employees. The experience you will acquire will set you up for a world after college in a multitude of ways and if interested, lay the foundation for a long & rewarding career with Ryder after graduation- like so many current Ryder employees!
- Flexible, Part-Time, Temporary
- U.S. Work Authorization required
- Relocation is not required and relocation assistance is not offered for this position
- There is no application deadline or duration for this internship. You can work off and on throughout the entire school year
- You can work flexible hours around your school schedule. Our branches are open roughly 8-5 Monday- Friday
- Presently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program is preferred (no specific major is required)
- This position can move to permanent or Full-Time. Depending upon graduation date and availability, you could be moved into an expedited Management Trainee Program