2024 Summer Intern - Learning & Development Intern
This position will provide support to the Chief Human Resources Officer and the Learning and Development (L&D) Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support such as: preparing correspondence, forms and reports, and compose regular correspondence
- Research various L&D related topics as directed
- Maintain internal databases for various L&D information including creating spreadsheets
- Assist with preparing guides, training material and manuals to assist with the administration of L&D-related projects
- Provide general office clerical support
- Other L&D duties as assigned
- Current enrollment in college or university pursing a degree in Organizational Development (OD), Workplace Training and Development, Human Resource Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Technology, or other L&D related topics with a record of strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, initiative, enthusiasm and excellent organizational skills
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Client/customer service focused skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with employees at all levels
- Ability to create Web Based Training’s (WBTs) or videos a plus but not required
This position works Monday - Friday in-office, 40-hours per week for 10-weeks.