Operations Manager Internship
Storage Squad LLC
Entrepreneurial Student Partner Internship
Storage Squad is looking to hire interns for Spring 2024. The Operations Manager is a multi-faceted position focused on oversight of all facets of local business functions. This position emphasizes leadership, operations, logistics, and marketing as the Operations Manager plays a key role on the management team. This position is a great experience for students in any major seeking real world experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Critical thinking and decision-making skills to solve supply/demand problems.
• Proven ability to implement and adhere to a timeline and meet deadlines.
• Positive, can-do attitude with an approachable demeanor.
• Availability to work up to 10 hours per week during the Spring 2024 semester with higher seasonal hours in April/May.
Consumer Marketing and Service
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
• Facilitate a positive customer experience, create a safe and enjoyable work environment, and maximize company profitability.
• Work with crew and management team to ensure that customer requests are met with satisfaction.
• Recruit, train and supervise all regular and seasonal staff.
• Plan and implement customer pick-up and delivery schedules.
• Schedule and manage local area facility and fleet activities.
• Provision and manage consumer and crew supplies.
Organization & Sustainability
• Oversee and identify opportunities for improving operational efficiencies across business.
• Work with university contacts to ensure operational success.
• Other duties as assigned.
Terms of Employment:
· February 12 – May 31, 2024 commitment with likely internship extension through September 2024.
· Competitive hourly pay with the potential to earn a bonus based on individual and business performance.
Apply through your schools Handshake portal. Please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.