Financial Representative Trainee
As a Financial Representative Trainee, you will embark on a comprehensive program designed to equip you with the skills and competencies necessary to excel in selling Individual Insurance products. This dynamic program includes a combination of self-study and hands-on-experience projects, all tailored to a structured curriculum.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Hourly Wage: Your starting wage will be $16/hour. After completing the Accelerator Training Program and securing the necessary licensing you will become a Financial Representative with a $36,000 annual base plus monthly sales incentive opportunity (subject to successful completion within 30 days).
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15 days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2023.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to 56 hours of personal time in 2023, prorated based on the start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You’ll participate in a comprehensive program to develop the skills required to provide holistic financial advice to clients. You will actively contribute to classroom discussion, participate in goal setting sessions and progress evaluation meetings.
- You’ll demonstrate appropriate skills and pass a sales process competency test.
- You’ll gain invaluable direct sales experience in marketing Individual Insurance products to clients.
- You’ll cultivate and sustain strong relationships with internal business partners. Acquire an in-depth understanding of our product offerings, demonstrating expertise in their features and benefits.
- You’ll oversee completion of content, proposals and paperwork flow throughout the field and Home Office, ensuring a seamless application and underwriting process.
- You’ll stay informed of industry and government changes that impact individual insurance and maintain awareness of existing and evolving market trends.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Ability to successfully achieve criteria of Trainee Program.
- Must pass and apply for appropriate insurance licenses within 14 days of entry into the job, max of 2 attempts at Life and Health exam.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Access to reliable transportation in order to attend appointments and meetings.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the work period and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in operating a PC and related software databases.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining curious in all that you do.
- Knowledge of the Insurance/Financial Services industry, products and marketing practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
We value diverse experience, skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with the listed requirements, please apply!
After applying, for inquiries about your application or the hiring process please email our Talent Acquisition area at firstname.lastname@example.org.