What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team within Private, Personal, & Digital Banking you play an important role providing a future-looking strategic view for the line of business to ensure success and ability to meet our ambitious growth goals.
The team provides thought leadership, in-depth analytics, and insights to the rest of the group to guide business decisions and influence the future direction of our team.
The Strategy Analyst will assist with strategic projects related to online-only and consumer digital banking as well tools like Salesforce and Docusign. Leveraging industry insights and data, this role will play a key role with digital marketing campaigns, analytics, product implementation, and industry research. This role will partner closely with other functional areas including Technology, Analytics, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Portfolio Management, and Enterprise teams.
Who You Are
- A successful candidate will enjoy learning about new technology and consumer banking trends, have a strong collaborative spirit, and be inspired by white space and opportunities as the team looks to drive strategy within PP&D. Our team wears many hats and you’re comfortable in a fast paced environment focusing on different projects and priorities on a given day or week.
- Interest in consumer banking and emerging digital technology including open banking, payments, and fraud/risk
- Advanced experience with Excel or other data tools such as Tableau, SQL, or Power BI
- Prior experience in marketing or finance a plus
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- To be eligible for this position, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.
How You Succeed
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You have passion and are motivated with high career aspirations. Must be capable of assuming significant levels of responsibility for assignments to be completed within short time frames.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a benefits program*, a vacation offering, wellbeing support, and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
*Subject to plan and program terms and conditions
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.