Contract Management Specialist
We Are Looking to Add a Key Member to Our Contracts Team!
Are you a stickler for the details?
Do you take pride in maintaining quality and accuracy in your work?
As a Contract Management Specialist Specialist, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet the billing needs of our customers. In this position, you will be the go-to for problem solving or assisting with complex billing situations. Demonstrate problem solving skills, be solution driven and have the ability to adapt to multiple situations and changing environments.
As a Contract Management Specialist, You’ll:
- Restructure contracts based on newly received documents (i.e. payment changes, equipment exchanges, cash application changes)
- Communicate via phone and/or email to support our vendors with billing and remittance questions
- Has an understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable workflow
- Accurately input data into billing system for a seamless billing experience
- Preferred but not required, knowledge of Microsoft Query reporting to utilize our internal data warehouse to support our vendors with meaningful reports
- May be asked to visit and/or travel to visit with our vendors (limited basis)
- Be a role model for the other team members
- Works towards developing a broad knowledge of all business units to better service all contract types
To be successful in the role you’ll need:
- For this position you must have an Associate’s degree in a business-related field; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Two plus years of financial or leasing experience is desired.
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members
- Customer Oriented
- Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
Competencies for this position
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Oriented
- Communication Skills (Oral & Written)]
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows desktop environment (keyboard shortcuts, Windows Explorer, folder structures, file navigation, etc.).
Sharing rewards is an integral part of our culture. We believe in the value of hard work and reward our employees beyond the paycheck. Our total rewards package is based on eligibility and includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Monthly Bonuses for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) and Company Match
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
Health, Wellbeing, and Family Planning Benefits
- Paid Vacation - starting at 80 hours annually for employees in their first year of service.
- Paid Sick Days - Ten (10) per year with a conversation option for unused time.
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays per year
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
Education and Career Planning Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Networking Opportunities
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Paid Parking
- Service Awards
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Business casual environment
- A strong organizational culture focused on our greatest asset: you!
If your experience aligns closely, please apply. We value diverse backgrounds and adding new perspectives. We encourage you to apply if you can make a strong impact in this role at www.greatamerica.com/careers.
Please note, applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa.