Intern - Human Resources
Join ITC Holdings for our Summer 2024 Internship Program and gain valuable experience supporting business objectives while gaining practical and real-world capability through challenging work assignments.
This is a paid internship.
What to Expect:
You will have the opportunity to work on real-world assignments, network with HR professionals, and grow professionally and personally with an assigned mentor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and use project management principles in support of the Employee Experience project and Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Set up meetings, track and follow-up on action items, review communications, and other project related tasks
- Assist in HR related events, projects, research, and planning
- Learn about all areas of HR such as: talent management, benefits, organizational learning and development, compensation, HRIS support.
- Entering Sophomore, Junior or Senior year at a 4-year college or university, majoring in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Learning & Development, or another HR-related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex information clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Detail oriented, with a problem-solving approach and willing to develop project management skills. Strong organizational and time management skills needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and complete the work necessary to meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. ITC does not sponsor employment visas, such as H-1B or TN visas.