LEAD - Field Operations Manager - New Grad
Position Title LEAD: Field Operations Management
This position is for a recent college graduate, of any age, who is ready to start full-time employment in June of 2024!
Does the idea of managing a $5 million dollar business sound exciting to you? What about a $20 million dollar business?
This elite immersion program will acclimate you into the Dedicated business in an orchestrated and programmatic fashion. You will learn to solve business problems while you grow your career in a unique way.
We are looking for traditional or non-traditional graduates to apply their recent bachelor’s or master’s degrees in supply chain management, procurement, logistics, engineering, operations management, and other related fields—or applicable experience. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy relationship-building, embrace change, and think innovatively, we want you to apply today!
The CRST LEAD Operations Management Program offers a hands-on experiences to prepare experts in operational leadership faster. In this position, you will be able to advance quickly, receive professional development and training, and have more than 100 relocation location opportunities. You will get to be a customer service rep, planner, and fleet manager all in one! Here’s the best part: no transportation-specific experience is necessary. Our experienced mentors will be your guide to learn the business, manage a P&L that is sized to give you exposure to our industry, processes, customers, and tools.
What does the LEAD Program entail?
The LEAD Program is designed to continually grow the scope of work through increased responsibilities, including managing larger accounts, working with a varied customer base, and growing your experience in leading teams.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Develop plans to reduce the customer’s overall transportation costs
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate business results and manage profits and expenses
- Supervise Customer Service, Planning, and driver management
- Build a high performing team of 15-20 company drivers
- Evaluate KPIs to provide operational visibility to the customer
- Schedule maintenance of all company-owned equipment to enable safe, efficient, and profitable utilization of equipment
- Provide on-time service to customers
- Continuously improve business processes to promote profitable growth
Requirements as you progress throughout the program:
- With each milestone achieved opportunities to progress up and over throughout the Dedicated organization. This will require LEAD Program participants to relocate. Relocation opportunities come with growth and bigger scope of responsibilities.
- For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to relocate as business grows
Please send your resume to email@example.com
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.